The biggest upgrade is a brand-new deck and neck design with 3-degree top concave design and a flat bottom with rails ideal for grinding and a fully integrated head tube with sealed bearings. Fuzion’s new deck and neck distributes landing forces evenly across the deck’s outer surface making this one of the toughest and lightest decks around.
New larger 23”H/22”W Fuzion Drift™ Riser Bars are made from 4130 chromoly steel, other brands at this price point are only non chromoly which is not as strong. The bars are fitted with oversize 155 mm Hex Grips made with Fuzion’s own compound and capped with tough Nylon Bar-Ends.
The Fuzion Z250 comes equipped with components normally only found on much higher priced scooters, such as our Fuzion IHC Integrated compression system with fully sealed headset bearings, lightweight one-piece, sculpted Chisel™ steel fork and a 6061-aluminum alloy double bolt clamp.
The Fuzion Z250 is an awesome combination of custom designed components and price for the entry, to intermediate level rider.
- TOUGH AND LIGHT ALUMINUM DECK 6061-T6, 19.5” L/4.25” W aluminum deck.
- IHC Integrated compression system, sealed headset bearings
- Fuzion’s Chisel one-piece tough Steel Fork.
- Larger 4130 chromoly Drift Riser Bar.
- Oversize Hex Grips, Nylon Bar-Ends.
- Noise-free and easy to adjust nylon/steel Triad brake.
- Heavy duty 6061 Aluminum Clamp with two 6mm bolts.
- Fuzion’s new Trace custom 5 spoke 110mm aluminum core wheels with high rebound 88A PU and super-fast Fuzion ABEC 9 bearings.